Friday 14 March 2008

Tailoring Marathon - Step 3

Materials Possessed:
8.9 Primal Fire
0 Primal Earth
2.8 Primal Shadow
0 Primal Water
8 Bolts of Imbued Netherweave
1 Bolt of Netherweave
90 Arcane Dust

I have a feeling this is going to take some time and my bank balance may take a bit of a hit once I get bored of grinding. But due to the shadowcloth cool downs I can spread the grind over a little time.

9 Imbued Netheweave Robe
972 Netheweave Cloth + 108 Arcane Dust = 72 Bolts of Imbued Netherweave
18 Netherweb Spider Silk
9 Rune Thread

Shadow Cloth:
7 Imbued Netherweave
7 Primal Fire
7 Primal Shadow

Materials Required:
18 Arcane Dust
951 Netherweave Cloth
42 Motes of Shadow
18 Netherweb Spider Silk

Progress:
18 Arcane Dust
951 Netherweave Cloth (edit: just bought 278)
42 Motes of Shadow
18 Netherweb Spider Silk

Materials Remaining:
1.9 Primal Fire
0 Primal Earth
0 Primal Shadow
0 Primal Water
0 Bolts of Imbued Netherweave
0 Netherweave Cloth
0 Arcane Dust

Strategy 3:
I need to grind LOTS of spiders, 9 hours of excruciating tedium, until I give up and buy them! Then I need to grind 42 Motes of Shadow - good job I have plenty of time.

The Netherweave cloth is going to be a pain though. That is 50 stacks. Luckily the voidies drop it and I'll keep an eye on the auction house for cheap stacks. I reckon I'll have to buy 30 stacks - budget: 100 gold.

The Arcane Dust, shouldn't be a problem, just disenchant any greens that drop while grinding.

I can shorten the shadowcloth time by also make spellcloth and primal mooncloth, need to check out those mats.

Whilst doing this I'll need to keep grinding Motes of Water for the next step too.

Timescale:
Start: Saturday 22nd
End: Thursday 27th

This timescale assumes that each time I make some shadowcloth that I also make a primal mooncloth and a a spellcloth. But the mats above are just for 7 Shadowcloth, they'll need updating.

No comments: