I am back on SoR/JoR now, with an ETA on an EMI toting an STI which is TMI on GCD ... blah blah blah, bloody TLAs
So, my current pull process is...
- BoSanc, Righteous Fury, Retribution Aura (Dev if boss)
- Try and remember to turn auto-attack on - DOH!
- Seal of Crusader
- Pull (With Captain America if safe to do so)
- Consecrate (if safe)
- Judge Crusader (if mobs aren't too close yet)
- Holy shield
- Seal of Righteousness
- JoR, re-seal and judge as necessary
- Consecrate as necessary
- Exorcism, if applicable, as necessary
- Try and remember to spam Holy Shield and keep it clear of GCD conflicts
- Try and remember not to use spells requiring cast time*
So, what is best? Righteousness or Vengeance?
Also, does my pull strategy seem sound? Have I missed anything?
Answers on a postcard or the back of an envelope to ... err please post comments :)