Tuesday 25 March 2008

Alt-Tabbing

As some people may be aware I run 2 accounts. Pally on 1 and Warlock on another. Sometimes I run them both at the same time on the same machine (Although this does load the machine a little!!)

It can be a bit of a pain alt-tabbing between sessions to heal then DPS, especially with different button set ups on the different accounts.

As some other people may be aware I have a Nostromo n52 which is superb, I have all my heals macro'd to be mouseover, bound to WoW buttons and those buttons mapped to Nostromo buttons for immensely easy healing.

When I am healing I don't wan to take my hand off the n52 to alt-tab and throw a shadowbolt out.

So, I have bound the mousewheel click on the n52 to an n52 macro (yes you can write macros in the n52 software) that simply does Alt-Tab. I have also moved all EvilBastards button bars about so they are in the same place as HolyWarriors and put my offensive DoTs and Shadowbolt on the same keys as my most used heals.

So now its FoL, Shadowbolt, FoL, Shadowbolt, FoL all with 2 nostromo buttons; one to cast and one to swap characters :))))

Just need to put an asist macro on EvilBastard now to assist HolyWarior and remember to have HolyWarrior target main mob.

Happy Waradin am I!

No comments: