Friday 7 March 2008

Paladin Healing Gems

On my check list of things to do this week I had at #2 "Write a post about Paladin Gems" well, seems a new blogger, Shadow and Light, has beaten me to the healing gems part of the post, so not one to duplicate effort, read all about healing gems here. Thanks Naelum/Nilum.

Turns out he is also a Waradin or is it a PalLock? No that's too near Pillock!! There seems to be quiet a few of us out here. Maybe I should create a new category in my blogroll for Waradins!

Tanking Gems incoming...

Update:
Shadow and Light has a Healing Gems Part II post up now.

2 comments:

Nilum said...

Glad I could help save you the hassle of writing your post. Thanks for the plug.
Nae/Nilum

Nibuca said...

Please check out the jewelcrafting sheet here:

http://www.bananashoulders.com/2008/02/11/jewelcrafting-quick-reference-sheet-24/

I printed this out and then used a highlighter on the "good for tanking" stat columns. It makes it very easy to find the right gems.

Nibuca
http://chicanery.fibergeek.com/