Tuesday 25 March 2008

2 More Epix To Get

Without even having to set foot into a Heroic or a raid group I can get 2 more pieces of epic "suitable for warlocks" cloth armour. These should last me well into SSC (if he ever gets to go)

They are the Spellstrike Set. Hood and Pants.

Apparently the total materials required are.

20 Spellcloth
10 Primal Might
Rune Thread.

UPDATE: It's 2 Primal Nether, not rune thread. Farming not occured due to 2.4 and only 3 lots of 2 shadowlcoth made with another 2 lots of 2 tonight (1 Apr).

I can make shadowcloth and hopefullly trade it in /2 UselessBanterByRetardsTrade for Spellcloth. I believe there are 4 other shadow-spec tailors in guild so on Thursday night I should have 10 pieces of Shadow/Spellcloth and the following monday night the last 10. Or I could really go mad with netherweave and primals and get them all to do both their non-specced cloths as well. So with enough farming have everything by Thursday Night.

That would be possible, EXCEPT, I need 10 Primal Might as well. That is 10 Primal Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Mana

So assuming the efficient cloth production route my progression is:
86/180 Netherweave Cloth (easily collected while questing)
20/20 Arcane Dust (already got)
53/100 Mote of Earth (pick up while doing netherwing mining)
72/200 Mote of Fire (pick up while doing netherwring mining, 100 for shadowcloth)
7/100 Mote of Air (Farm Elemental Plateau)
19/100 Mote of Mana (Farm Netherstorm Mana beasts)
28/100 Mote of Water (Fish in Elemental Plateau)
30/100 Mote of Shadow (From Nagrand voidies for Shadowcloth)
1/2 Primal Nether

and whilst I'm doing this I also need to level enchanting from 292 - 375

Ouch!!

1 comment:

Tox said...

Gotta say, that was quite the rampaging update you belted out today, good stuff, kept me occupied ;) Best of luck getting all that jazz and whatever :P

Good Hunting,
Tox