Friday 14 March 2008

Tailoring Marathon - The Sprint Finish

Materials Possessed:
1.9 Primal Fire

By the end of March I should be ready for the final step. Of course, 9 Imbued Netherweave Robes may not have got me to level 375 and that is going to be a pain to make more :(

Frozen Shadoweave Robe
14 Shadowcloth
16 Primal Water
4 Netherweb Spider Silk

Materials Required:
160 Motes of Water
4 Netherweb Spider Silk

Progress:
160 Motes of Water
4 Netherweb Spider Silk

Final Strategy:
1. Grind Required Mats
2. Make Robe
3. Delete WoW from PC
4. Reclaim Life

Timescale:
I want this done before April so the timescale look like this ...
Start: Thursday 27th
End: Sunday 30th

That's just over 2 weeks from now. I'd better get moving

1 comment:

Nibuca said...

If you have access to Soul Essence you can also craft Soulcloth and use that to make Soulcloth Gloves (nice for your arcane set). I believe the pattern comes from a merchant in Nagrand.

It takes 40 Soul Essences (drop in Kara on trash) which you should be able to buy cheaply off AH. If you can get the mats it's a little less expensive then the Netherweave Robe/Tunic.

The robe/tunic DE into Large Prismatic Shards.. which on my server sell for 20-25g. Make sure you're not selling your robes/tunics cheaper than that.

I found that I did get points from Netherweave Tunic all the way up to 375.