Tuesday 25 March 2008

Free Epix

I was just pootling around doing dailies when a guildie offered 40 time lost scrolls. I snapped them up. I had already got Gezzaracks Claw and 5 time lost scrolls so only need 25 and gave the other 15 to TiceNits.

The guy that gave me them offered to come help with the quests too so we grabbed a guild alt-tank and off we went. I completed the remaining three sub bosses and TiceNits got her first sub boss done and then we headed off to summon Terrok.

He was a bit touch and go with the tank not spotting the first flare so he went off on an immune rampage for what seemed like forever, but we finally got him back under control and took him down. He dropped [Terroks Leagcy], which, after a bit of discussion, EvilBastard one!!

So he now has Full Shadowweave and a purple Warlock Cloak!!

The guy that gave me the time lost scrolls suggested it go to the guild bank as it was BoE - yes - Bind on EQUIP - WTF?? But EB could really use it. I felt a bit guilty, but screw it, EB really could use it. HW has lots of Shadow Elixir left so will grind some more scrolls so EB and TiceNits can do Terrok too, and maybe donate any good loot to guild bank if we can't use it!

Besides, when I handed in the 4 sub bosses' parts for quest: Adversarial Blood and got the Time Lost Offering to summon Terrok, I didn't notice the quest become available to kill Terrok. Hmmpphh, will have to do it again anyway!

No comments: