Wednesday 16 April 2008

Wed Kara Run

Wednesday 9th April 2008

EvilBastard got to go to Karazhan again, hopefully he'll do better on the loot front than last time when he managed to pick up this *cough* healing *cough* belt. Of course he got ribbed for it but it was a clear upgrade over the belt he was wearing even with the +healing in the budget.

So as we were about to enter he checks the quest giver outside and he has made honoured with the Violet Eye so can upgrade his ring to ..


I love it when you get epix before even starting an instance!

I can't remember now quite how far we got but we at least managed to do Opera because he got these little beauties, they'll do until I've made both the spellstrike hood and the belt of blasting then I can worry about collecting mats for the spellstrike pants.

We also took Curator out. I have no Arcane Resistance bar my new violet signet (edit: not his one, need the next rep one for that) and any racials that gnomes may have, but it was no problem with guild uber healers on duty.

Time to update my tailoring objectives post or write a new one!

1 comment:

Naissa said...

My bestest friend in the whole universe got a belt of blasting made yesterday for her 'lock. Apparently its amazing. Someday I'll make one for my lock. Congrats on your pants!