Tuesday 22 April 2008

First Look In to Black Temple

Tuesday 22nd April 2008

We went to Mount Hyjal and AnEnema got 2 shot. 2 He dropped 2 badges and 3 epics...

The Pillar of Ferocity
Nethervoid Cloak
Quickstrider Moccasins

During the fight I saw a nice fat Holy Light 11 Crit come up ... 9347 !!! Geee Zuss!!

With the badge total up to 160 it is finally off to Black Temple to have a nosy round. We thought we could skip Naj'Entus and go to Supremus, but the gate at the top of the drain was closed. There was some speculation that it used to be open pre-patch 2.4 but now you have to kill Naj to open it.

Well that was worth several wipes on the aqueous humours to discover :(

So off to Naj we go, we manage to squeeze in 1 quick wipe before the raid is over. I mis-timed my bubble-hearth and died last - {sad face}.

But, I can finally say I've been in black temple. All I have to do now is get the vials from Kael and Vag and I can say I have legitimately gone to black temple :)

No comments: