Wednesday 9 April 2008

Rage is Down

Updated: 21/04/2008

Yes we finally downed the git.

I still hadn't farmed honour for my 2 minute cooldown trinket so I went in with bubble, 5 min trinket and possibly Blessing of Freedom (to test if it works).

When we actually got to Rage WinterPrat (tedious killing of wave after wave of crap) everyone actually knew to get out the red shit quickly and trinket out of the Ice Block.

TiceNits used up her own Ice Block and her 5 minute trinket and then got killed by something else.

I did not get one single Ice Block so I still don't know whether Blessing of Freedom will work.

Why? Because we ONE -SHOT THE BASTARD!!! WOooooooooooooooHOoooooooo!!!

He dropped a couple of things and a recipe. Of course EvilBastard is now drooling over that gem, will have to work out how to get one now ...



But most importantly for me he dropped the Time-Phased Phylactery which means I can now complete the Black Temple Attunement quest.

I still don't know if this gives me the title Hand of A'Dal, I'll have to check it out later.

We then went onto AnEnema's trash and we had a semi wipe on trash and let it reset, I think we did this by getting vaJaina killed, then tried again. The trash is just a little harder than Rage's trash here's an idea of an "easy" batch of trash...


We gave him a pretty good go but succumbed unsurprisingly to his "reduce all healing dealt by 75%" debuff to the healers; even though we knew to spread out I don't think we did. But we got him down to about 66% so that weren't too bad.

So that was fun and another 2 Badges from Rage brings the badge total up to 121.

But best of all, look at that healing, that's definitely one of my better attempts!

No comments: