Sunday 27 April 2008

Need More Stamina...

Sunday Evening raid started with a quick 2 shot of Karathress. Lack of hunters for the 1st pull, apparently, led to some dodgy pick ups and a lot of raid healing. I spammed a lot of HL-11s around while trying to keep the shammy tank up. As usual there were 3 others on shammy tank and a dedicated healer for us, but he still died.

Wipe. Quick recovery. Dead boss. He dropped a trouser token for each group, a shammy trinket and 2 badges, so up to 172.

Soon thereafter we went to Black Temple and wiped a few times on Naj'entus. The problem here was lack of healers. We only went with 6 so it was took time to get everyone above 8.5K before breaking his shield (so he healed lots) and then recovering after bursting it was hard too.

Err, and I kept dying on the shield burst. I thought it was because I wasn't fully healed but on try 3 I was fully healed and ... err ... died. Why? Because even though I is uber-healadin I ... err ... might have *cough* only around 8K HP fully raid buffed. Epic Oops!!

I tried equipping tanking shield, weapon (mallet of the tides!!!) and trinkets which took me to 11K HP but this seriosuly gimped my +healing, like down to 1200 - ouch, so back on with the healy shield and weapons. HP down to 9000-ish and healing back up to around 1700 - that'll do.

Sheild Burst ... heal ... heal ... heal ... dead ...ouch!

26 minutes before official raid end time and it's decided to go to Rage ...

20 minutes before raid end and most people are there but we haven't started yet ...

5 minutes before raid end time - MY TRINKET FAILED. I has it equipped, I get ice blocked, I miss clicked something else, I click correct button, I die. Oopsy.

It wasn't just me though, raid drops like flies. We have him down to 25% have 2 tanks , 2 healers and a DPS dies. 20% DPS dies, 15% healer dies, 10% tank dies.

That leaves a tank and a healer. 4% healer dies. 4% Tank dies. 3% vaJaina dies ... Awww ... we haven't got him farm yet :(

No comments: