Wednesday 16 April 2008

Guild First

Thursday 10th April 2008

Having been doing the odd SSO daily HolyWarrior picked up a Badge of Justice from the Shattered Sun Supplies. Nice. Badge total: 122.

Enough SSO onto SSC...

For the first time ever the guild downed the first 5 bosses of SSC in one night, we had to go over raid time a little but if we'd started on time that wouldn't have been a problem.

An hour in, Hydross down (1 shot).

20 minutes later Lurker down (1 shot).

30 minutes later Leo down - dropped my T5 gloves and I blew half my DKP on them. Ouch. But now I have Crystalforge Gloves - woot! (1 shot)

1 hour later Karathress down - dropped NO paladin T5 legs :( This is where I was prepared to blow the other half of my DKP. (1 shot)

20 minutes later and a very nice rogue pull to clear the trash and Morogrim down. (1 shot).

First time ever to go 5/6 in 3 hours and no wipes. 1 shot each boss!!!

Badge total: 132

No comments: