Wednesday 9 April 2008

Rogue Slacking

I really haven't put much effort into my rogue recently, too much time spent tailoring on EvilBastard and raiding on HW. He is still level 59, still in the same level 50 blues and still sat logged out by the AB Battlemaster.

I have been considering bringing him over to the same server as EB and HW and dual box levelling him. I really want him to be level 70 before WotLK. But if I do bring him over should I take him to EvilBastard's account or HolyWarrior's? I think probably EB's account so that I can dual box with a healer.

Then there will be even less on the old server, my level 40ish mage, I could take him over as well, then my priest - he has maxed out alchemy but is only in his 30's. Where do I stop?

I can reroll a hunter - he's only level 12 or something. It should also be pretty painless to re-roll the druid, he only made it to level 27 and has no useful professions. But my warrior is in his 30s and I spent a lot of time levelling blacksmithing on him, do I take him. I already have an equivalent warrior on the EB/HW server?

On one hand I already think I want to transfer three characters of levels 35-ish, 43-ish and 59 which will cost quite a bit and on the other hand bringing four characters over will allow me to bring more guild merchandise and mats.

I suppose I could just sell most of the mats and only bring rare stuff over...decisions, decisions.

No comments: