Tuesday 22 April 2008

Netherwing Fun and Games

Midnight Monday 21st / Tuesday 22nd April 2008

Did nothing but netherwing dailies with "the twins" on Monday evening.

Come midnight EvilBastard handed in his last daily and all his eggs. How close to exalted do you reckon that got him?


Oooo that's close, but how close?


Awww, what to do? Ahh - he still has some flying quests to do, maybe that will give enough rep, Trope the Filth-Belcher here I come!


One quick race later and...


Exalted?



Oh Yeah Baby!



So once you are exalted you have to complete another quest which leads to this...



Oooooo dear, err excuse me Mr Illidan...



Errr, I hope he doesn't see through my disguise.


OK, he saw through my disguise. That's his minion he is shouting at, not me, he does look a little annoyed though doesn't he?


Hmmm, OK, I think it's time to get out of here, luckily the nice goblin spawns into a dragon and flies me out of there.


We get to Shattrath, eventually, and I get to choose my very own Netherdrake Mount ... woohoo

No comments: