Tuesday 1 April 2008

Paladin Tank Changes in 2.4

Seems Blizzard don't put everything in the patch notes. I am a little disappointed (read: really pissed off). I specced back to tankadin to help out a guildie alt get his Karazhan key (don't ask why, he just said someone needs to be able to open the door).

So off we went, I put on my tank gear, respecced, checked I had all spell upgrades and tested my avoidance with the macro I probably ripped off Zen Tanking. Last week I was at 515 Defence and this macro was showing 103.9% Combined Avoidance (I haven't swapped in some stamina gems after upgrades yet).

Post patch 2.4 my Combined Avoidance is 91.4% - WTF?

As Doomilias would say Double-you Tee Eff, Oh Em Jee!

Seems Blizzard stealth nerfed tankadins!!! Oh yeah. 10% nerf to Holy Shield and 2.5% from Libram of blah blah!!! Suppose they think that makes up for stealth buffing Righteous Defence - I DON'T THINK SO!!

2 comments:

Ardent Defender said...

Ohh No, I might be crushable now. Damn Blizzard with the nerf.

MarcusMaximi said...

Hehe, think Galo guessed. Happy April Fools Day!