Tuesday 22 April 2008

Conned Into Karazhan

Saturday 19th April 2008

I didn't do much on Friday night or Saturday apart from churn out the dailies.

Saturday night I somehow managed to get HolyWarrior into a Karazhan run. NicePallyClassLeader was tanking and was really worried about it.

I gave her hints and took the piss a little. It was a Saturday night run so I reckon most people had had a few beers - I certainly had - but we did ok!!

We took out Aran after I moved in the flame wreath and didn't trigger it, then chess - just!! Off to Illhoof where I got all up-close-and-personal consecrating and generally pissing Kilrek off whilst healing.

We took a trip to Netherspite where I had to inform the group that pallies can stay in the green beam full cycle and locks can stay in the blue beam full cycle. I was informed that rogues could take the green beam - never heard of that.

NPCL was a little concerned about the red beam and ducking in and out of it and also wanted to run out during the banish phase. I said - Sod that, we're mostly T5 mains burn the bugger down. Which we did.

So, off to Prince and 2 very unlucky infernal wipes before we got the fucker down on the 3rd try. That was a bit of a fluke too. We got a bad infernal placement near the end. I had to bubble and run through the fire to a sliver of clear ground between 2 infernals, far too close to Prince for my liking, to be able to heal, NPCL also panicked and bubbled near the end and of course Prince shot off after the dps! hahaha

We got him down though and that made an 11 BoJ haul to bring the total up to 153.

Afterwards I went and checked my auction house toon. I have been hording blue items that I have won because it's expensive if they fail to sell. But look at that. Shroud of Frenzy sold first time :)

Recently, though, the Auction House seems to have been seen an upturn in usage and is certainly making me products. Look at this one. Cloak of the Craft sold first time too.

No comments: