Tuesday 22 April 2008

Poor SSC Performance

Thursday 17th April 2008

We went to SSC and only took 3 bosses down - Arg.

I don't know if it really had anything to do with it but NicePallyClassLeader was having a day off.

We took out Lurker and I got Mallet of the Tides for minimum bid - NicePallyClassLeader was gutted as she wanted. Hahaha!

Did you read a few posts back that I had just enchanted the tanking sword I got ages ago - well that was a sure-fire way to ensure that a nice new tanking weapon dropped for me wasn't it? Grrr

We then took out Leo, but nothing of interest dropped.

Karathress then dropped the T5 trouser token for me so I blew another huge wad of DKP

The raid may have been poor but I pulled off a 3449 Flash of Light and an 8849 Holy Light! Bloody Hell!

6 BoJs bringing my current total to 142

No comments: