Wednesday 2 April 2008

Catch Up Time

Been a bit slacking with updating raid activities, so first off I'm gonna update the placeholder post I put in ages ago. Edit: done, now onto Friday and Sunday...

Friday night
EvilBastard got into a guild Karazhan Badge run. I think we got Attumen, Maiden, Moroes, Opera (red riding hood), Aran and the chess event done.

Every single boss was a 1-shot but EvilBastard died on almost every boss!! EB got some badges but absolutely ZERO loot /cry

Sunday Afternoon
We finally ventured into Magtheridons Lair. We decided to leave the group at the bottom of the left ramp, even though the raid leader asked in TS if we need to kill them. I said I was sure that they would add into the Maggy fight if we left them but I was told they wouldn't. Before we started the actual maggy fight I arranged in the raid channel for another healer to be close by me when we started the fight do I could DI them when if we got the adds and generally making it clear I thought the adds would come.

Had they been nerfed? No. We got the adds. I died before I could get a DI off, I got a combat rez, which I stupidly took even though a wipe was imminent and I should have waited and then I died before I could get a DI off again!! DOH!!

So after some clicking training (god it would have been hard before the click-nerf) we got him down on out 3rd REAL attempt. He dropped Magtheridon's Head, Terror Pit Girdle, 2xChestguard of the Fallen Defender and Chestguard of the Fallen Champion

Sunday Evening
The evening run saw us venture back into SSC for a Hydross 2 shot who dropped Brighthelm of Justice, Pauldrons of the Wardancer and Boots of the Shifting Nightmare. I'm not sure why but I bought the Brighthelm of Justice, I doubt I'm ever gonna round out my T4 set so when I lose the 2 piece bonus this may replace the head until I get T5 - who knows.

We then went over to Lurker for a 1 shot rewarding Bracers of Eradication, The Seal of Danzalar and Mallet of the Tides and then had three atttemps on Leo. One of which was a wipe at 1% again! ouch. We will come back on Tuesday and tear you a new arsehole Leo!

Monday
EvilBastard got into the second half of Friday's Karazhan run and we 1 shot Curator and Netherspite and had a 3-shot on Prince.

EB got some more badges and a healing belt. Yep - a healing belt. Regardless of the huge +healing the stamina, intellect and damage stats on it outweigh one of the only green pieces he is still wearing

No comments: