Monday 19 November 2007

Zul'Farack PUG Anyone?

Saturday 10th November 2007
Finally got a chance to set up the Nostromo. I am liking it. Its is very suitable for a rogue, the Sinister Strike induced Carpel Tunnel Syndrome should be clearing up soon!

So, PS the rogue made level 50 last night in the course of trying to solo the ZF Mallet quest(successful) and Saving Sharpbeak(tried with a level 50 paladin and failed, then got a tank as well and did it) and spent the morning making sure he had all the quests for Zul'Farrack.

PS tentatively booted up the LFG tool to find one other person there. So after a lot of spamming general and LFG channel and lots of people joining then leaving the group, because it was taking too long, a group is formed and ready to go.

Oh joy, a pug for ZF!

To be fair though it didn't go too badly except for my repeated crashes because I am on my laptop...Grrr.

Just before the first (optional) boss we lose our healer, but manage to replace him with a better one.

The Steps quest is drawn out as usual and the nub mage refuses to turn his PvP flag on but it goes down OK in the end.

Onto Gahz'rilla and I get to bang the gong with my ZF mallet - woot!

All goes well and the group disbands pretty smartish with me left all on my own to kill Scarabs for their shells. Yeah, thanks guys!!

All ZF quests done in 1 run. Nice. I won't be back there n0w until my mage, priest or one of my warriors hits level 50. They are all in their 30s currently, so that won't be for a while!

No comments: