Friday 30 November 2007

Karazhan as a Healer

To cut a long story short...

Tanks: Prot Warrior and Feral Druid
Healers: 2 Holy pallys, off spec druid and shaman
DPS: hunter, 2 locks and a rogue

Nightbane
1-Shotted
2 Badges of Justice
Emberspur Talisman
StoneBough Jerkin

Curator
2-Shotted
2 Badges of Justice
Pally T4 Gloves
Wrynn DymnastyGreaves

Shade of Aran
1-Shotted (just! We got sheeped at around 3%)
2 Badges
Rapscallion Boots
Pendant of Violet Eye ( got this but unsure if I need it)

Chess Event
1-Shotted (nearly lost though - hehe)
2 Badges of Justice
Ring of recurrence
Girdle of Treachery

Prince
1-Shotted (very nice strategy, pretty lucky with Infernal drops. I got killed by being too close after enfeeble but got a battle rez.)
3 Badges of Justice
Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix
T4 Token - Helm of the Fallen Champion - I want
Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted - I want

I won the Helm of the Fallen Champion - woot, but rolled a 9 on the cloak. :(

So I got 11 Badges of Justice, A trinket I probably don't need and T4 helm

Bosses left: Illhoof and Netherspite (any more?)

I'm still gonna update my tanking progress as I may get a chance to go back to it..

Tanking Progress:
Badges of Justice: 36
Holy Dust: 9
Aldor Rep: 7824/12000 Honoured
Shatar Rep: 2747/12000 Honoured
Defence: 491
Avoidance: 102.827%
Armour: 14491
HP: 11227
Mana: 4953

No comments: