Thursday 22 November 2007

Tankadin - Attempt 3

Wednesday 21 November 2007

So I was happily pootling around Felwood with PS when the other half asks if I want to tank Heroic Slave Pens with "Fucking Tossers". Why not? I think so off we pop.

Doesn't go too bad at all, we only wipe a couple of times and I'm doing a pretty good job of crowd control - when not feared.

Boss #1 down with me not losing aggro and not dying..

Then we wipe just before boss #2.

I follow the group leader, an officer of "Fucking Tossers" called (name changed to protect ... err ... me as usual) MescalinMadness, on our run back and she runs us straight into a pack of Naga... OK restart corpse run.

Boss #2 - one-shotted :)

So, some more badges to add to my collection and Ironscale War Cloak drops. Hmm this might be better than Cloak of Eternity. I take it just in case.

See next post for analysis and progress.

No comments: