Monday 19 November 2007

First Outing as a Tankadin

Thursday 8th November 2007
Had a trial with "Portugese Porkers" tonight against Voidreaver. I respecced to Protection with some Retribution and donned my tanking epics from Karazhan. Next was a trip to the auction house to deck it out with blue Dodge, Parry and Block gems.

I tried out the avoidance macro I found at {need reference} and to my disappointment discovered that with Holy Shield up I still only get 90% out of the required 102.4% required to become uncrushable against level 73 bosses. QQ

Went into The Eye anyway and my first attempt at tanking was woeful. lol. By the time we got to Loot Reaver I was relegated to DPS.

Oh well, he went down first go anyway, but no loot for me and as I was trialling I probably won't get any DKP.

But the upside was that after some discussion with the paladin class leader afterwards I was invited to the Guild. YAY!

Badges of Justice: 4
Avoidance: 90.06%
Holy Dust: 13
Aldor Rep: 7824/12000 Honoured
Shatar Rep: 5999/6000 Friendly

No comments: