Monday 19 November 2007

Gear Just Isn't Good Enough

Sunday 18th November 2007 - Later
I didn't get to go to Zul'Aman today. The officers discussed my gear and decided ... err ... no chance!

It's hardly my fault really. I've been banging on for 2 weeks now that I need to go to Karazhan and get some upgrades.

Luckily NicePallyClassLeader offers me a heroic group so we pop to Shat and pick up the Heroic Daily - something about stolen souls in an Orb and then pop along to Auchenai Crypts.

I am tanking so there is the inevitable multiple deaths for me, but only one or two total wipes. The healers eventually realised that they really did need to heal me quite a lot, but they did have to do quite a bit of group healing too until I learnt to use Righteous Defence a bit better.

Well we got both bosses down on the second attempt and got a Badge of Justice from each, the loot was crap though.

Went back to Shattrath and handed the daily quest in and got 2 more Badges. Nice. I now have 10.

NicePallyClassLeader checked out my gear and ... err ... noticed I haven't put any enchants on anything yet. So she banged Exceptional Stats on my chest piece and offered me Stamina on the shield. But it is my healing shield really and has Intellect on it. I'd prefer to wait until I have a tanking shield says I.

She also linked me [Enchant Gloves - Threat] so I'll beg TiceNits for some of her primal lifes for that.

Badges of Justice: 10
Avoidance: 90.416%
Holy Dust: 13
Aldor Rep: 7824/12000 Honoured
Shatar Rep: 5999/6000 Friendly

No comments: