Tuesday 20 November 2007

An Extra 5% Avoidance

Monday 19th November 2007

Tonight the guild did ZA tonight, and what a surprise, I didn't go.

But NicePallyClassLeader got a mostly guild group together and we hit Karazhan with me and a druid tanking.

We hit Attumen first, but no Vambraces of Courage - that's the main reason I want to go :(

Onto Moroes and for some reason the 5th target kept getting shackled right next to where we're tanking Moroes. The druid had aggro most of the time so I couldn't move him away and every time he vanished or I muscled-memoried (read: spasmed) a Consecration the shackle would break. We still got him down anyway. But no loot of interest dropped.

Then it was asked if we should skip Maiden, I checked AtlasLoot and saw that there was only Barbed Choker of Discipline I wanted. I said this and we decided to give it a go.

I popped my healing gear on and off-healed as a ProtPally - haha - can still bang out some good heals, just swapped my Holy Shield button for my mouseover healing macro and banged the old nostromo key a lot!!

Down in one!!

Off to Little Red Riding Hood, down in ... err ... two. I got the scared little girl buff and didn't notice and continued trying to tank - haha.

Nothing dropped from the wolf for me either.

NicePallyClassLeader asked why I was using Seal of Righteousness and suggested I use Seal of Vengeance. I gave it a go, but to be honest I can't really figure out what was best for TPS. But I'll use Vengeance for a while. I may check out ElitistJerks.

And finally onto Curator who was kind enough to drop a T4 gloves token for me :) I already had the holy gloves but didn't realise at the time (well I suspected) that I also had my Protection gloves too. Oh well - I now have a full set of T4 Gloves!

We called it a night and portalled off to Shat.

NicePallyClassLeader and I then spent the next hour buying mats to make and enchant:

Cloak of Eternity

76 Armour
36 Stamina
+12 Dodge Enchant
Equip: Increase Defence Rating by 23

She then bought Crystalforged Sword with 200 gold of the guild banks money and stuck a +40 spell damage enchant on it.

And then we enchanted the T4 gloves with +2% threat.

So I equipped the necklace and my avoidance went from to 90.416% to 91.836%.
Put the cloak on and went to 94.059%.
On with the sword and I hit 95.454%

So a 5.038% boost to my avoidance.

However, comparing T4 Justicar Gauntlets to Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden I am unsure which is better. Opinions?

Badges of Justice:18
Avoidance: 95.454%
Holy Dust: 13
Aldor Rep: 7824/12000 Honoured
Shatar Rep: 5999/6000 Friendly

No comments: