Monday 19 November 2007

Bloody Laptop

Sunday 19th November 2007
I didn't get much achieved today at all, level wise for PS the Rogue anyway.

I was on my laptop today, and once it's had a few minutes of intense graphics work to be done the bloody thing reboots. So much for a Dell XPS M170

So, I'm not going to manage to hammer out 2 levels of grinding today.

What I did manage to do was grind enough turtle scales to finish off the leathworking quests from Patt McGrubben in Feralas and having done that I worked my Leatherworking up from 263 to 290. I made my Stormshroud Pants and then I bought Stormshroud Armour (Chest) for 29 gold

I also bought the Stormshroud Gloves recipe for 61 gold which requires level 300 Leatherworking and level 57 to wear and Stormshroud Shoulders, which I can don at level 54, for 59 gold.

So I am wearing 2 pieces of Stormshroud so I get a set bonus of 5% chance of dealing 15-25 nature damage on a succesful melee swing.

I also forked out 45 gold for Julie's Dagger, this reduces my stats a little but at 1.3 speed and 36.5 DPS its a pretty good off hand dagger for a Combat Swords build I think.

So he is now back in Un'Goro waiting for me to be able to level him when back on the desktop mean gaming machine.

No comments: