Tuesday 27 November 2007

Tankadins really ARE useful

Missed my guild run to ZA last night because I wasn't going to be home in time, no bad, was expected.

But when I logged on I immediately got a /w from MescalinMadness, one of the Officers of "Fucking Tossers", asking if I wanted to come along to ZA.

I gracefully accepted and found they were having trouble getting to the Lynx boss, the invisible packs of cats were giving them some grief.

Paladin AoE Tanking FTW. Dunno what the problem was ... hehe

So we get up to the Lynx boss after some more uber-uncrushable-tanking on my part and I swap into my healing gear.

5 wipes later its time to quit - ROFL

MescalinMadness /w me afterwards and thanked me for coming and said it really made a difference with me pally tanking on the way to the boss.

I felt very proud :)

No comments: