Monday 19 November 2007

Levelling Improvements

Saturday 17th November 2007
I spent today with PS the Rogue as I haven't had much of a chance to level him much this week and I'm sure he was getting lonely hiding in the shadows all on his own.

He had a productive day. He finished off the rest of Searing Gorge, including getting the key, and levelled from 50 to 52.

I'd left him overlooking a camp of level 50 elites the last time I played him and I have been eager to log on and confirm that the patch has indeed nerfed them. Well, not only have Blizzard removed their Elite tag, they've also dropped their level down to the mid 40's. Nice one!

I also popped back to Stranglethorn vale to finish off the Elite group quests there.

King Mok (or whatever) is now level 42 Regular (I think) as opposed to level 51 Elite.

The Ogres at the Ogre Compound are also nerfed. hehe. So I banged out the Mai'Zoth, Cracking Maury's Foot and Message in a Bottle quests that have been clogging up my quest log, but which I refuse to abandon!

Popped up to the Rebel Camp to hand in Mai'Zoth and to get the new Flightpath there. that is so much better. no more running the length of STV.

I finished off by taking him down to Un'Goro, via Darnassus for quest hand ins, in preparation for another couple of levels tomorrow.

No comments: