Thursday 22 November 2007

Reduced Quest Level?

Wednesday 21 November 2007

So, I have been following a quest guide that I ... err ... bought off e-Bay for about $3 (£2 at the time, less than £1.50 now - LOL)

Anyway, I have been updating it for all my alts to follow (As if I don't know every quest route from 0-60 now!) with extra details and new quests as they come up.

Well, up until patch 2.3 hit this was great; OK I'm probably running 1-2 levels higher than the guide says but I hate skipping content. The quests I picked up when instructed were yellow or orange usually.

But today PS the Rogue hit Felwood and the first 2 quests were marked as low-level (another good 2.3 improvement) and were green in my quest log.

I'll have to pop onto another alt and check if the same is occuring with quests I know should be yellow at that level, but the question is; have the quests levels and/or mobs had their level of difficulty reduced?

No comments: