Friday 30 November 2007

Can Pallies Tank?

Whilst I was doing the cooking quest last night I got a /w from NicePallyClassLeader asking how my healing was. I told her that it was better than my tanking, lots better than my tanking. I thought she wanted me to re-spec for the night.

Turns out that most of the guild officers are not converts to pally tanking and she wants to trial me as a healer permanently. I really have not been a particularly good advert for pally tanking, but I think I have learnt pretty fast and I was really getting into this tanking malarky, but, to be honest, I am a healer at heart so took her up on the offer, even got the respec money off her. hehe.

Off to Stormwind for a quick re-spec before tonight's raid. Which of course, for me, was not Zul'Aman but the continuation of Karazhan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Head on over to http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintankadin/index.php - and see for urself :)

MarcusMaximi said...

I'll give it a look when I get home tonight :)