Friday 30 November 2007

Blades Edge Cooking

Last night the cooking daily led me to Blades Edge mountains. First off to buy 2 recipes from Toshi's Station that are needed to cook up the ingredients for the main course, Abyssal Broiled Blah.

Crusty Serpent something and mon'dathal Shortribs requiring serpent flesh and raptor ribs. Luckily I had these on an alt. The recipes cost 3 gold each and I saw a profit opportunity and bought an extra one of each to stick on the auction house for lazy people. DOH! soulbound recipes! And the bitch only bought them back for 75 silver each.

I cooked up the ribs and stuff and headed off to Camp forge Terror to kill an Abyssal thingummy so that I could use the cook pot. Whilst I was there I also banged out the dailies then headed back to Shat to hand in. No special recipes in the quest reward today either :(

No comments: