Monday 26 November 2007

Daily Cooking Quests

Sunday 25th November 2007

It's been a while since patch 2.3 hit and I have finally got round to figuring out what this is all about.

You go along to "The Rokk" who is a goblin located in the northern area of Lower City, Shattrath between the Netherdrake vendor and the Arakkoa area.

He gave me a cooking pot and told me to make him some Kaliri stew which needs the cooking pot, 3 warp burgers and a large kaliri wing. The wing comes from those bloody annoying birds that harass you when you're trying to do the Skettis quests (flying mount required) you can also get the warped flesh required for the warp burgers from Skettis too.

Simply cook up the warp burgers then use the cooking pot to make the Kaliri stew and hand it back into The Rokk.

I got about 8 gold (I think) some serpents flesh, some warped flesh a large fang ?!?! WTF? and a Hot Talbuk Steak recipe

Not bad, knocked out the 2 skettis dailies while I was up there, so it paid for my Shambolic Arcatraz outing.

Time for a couple of pints before tonights raid...

No comments: