Monday 21 July 2008

PvP Gear Update

I haven't updated my previous post yet with proper gear spellings, links etc, but I spent a good amount of time over the weekend doing battlegrounds.

I got a bit out of sequence with my purchases and got the Guardians Ornamental Belt first as I reckon that is also a PvE upgrade (-2 healing but plus loads of armour, crit, stamina and intellect).

I managed to do 20 odd lots of concerted efforts hand ins and got more honour than I need for the first Vindicator piece, but now I'm looking at the 2 guardians equivalents. One requires 1575 arena rating and the other 1700. Hmmm, dunno if we gonna get there ever, but looking at the Guardians Necklace I may bump that up the wish list to my next item and hope we can get our rating up.

Watch this space.

No comments: