Thursday 3 July 2008

Healing Upgrades and 3 Bosses in One Night

I picked up Essence of the Martyr at a cost of 41 badges so I'm down to 50 badges now and got my new mace the +81 healing enchant before tonights raid and off we went to Mount Hyjal. We just about started on time and got WinterTwat down in less than 25 minutes from raid start.

NicePallyClassLeader had me going round taunting the mobs from the NPCs - eh? WTF? I wanted to show what an uber healer I was. /cry

I am typing this during the raid so now we are going to go for AnEnema.

30 minutes later and we wiped on AnEnema. We lost the main tank at 50% and we thought it was a wipe, but the druid Off Tank managed to get aggro and I was keeping him alive. Unfortuneatley I was down to 25% HP needing a heal because I was almost out of mana. I didn't get it even though it was called over team-speak. AnEnema was down to 20% when I died, the druid tank died soon after and we really did wipe!!

Another 30 mins later and we got AnEnema down on the 2nd try with 13 dead!!

And I won Bastion of Light. WooHoo!!

Next up was Kaz'Roger'Roger who we 1-shot 40 minutes later!!

3 bosses = another 6 badges, bringing the total back up to 56.

Popped into the auction house and picked up a Teardrop Crimson Spinel for 399 gold and popped that right in :)

That brings my bonus healing unbuffed to 2056!!!

No comments: