Tuesday 15 July 2008

Noobing Up Karazhan

Last night we finally got the chance to go finish last Thursday's Kara run. We got in at around 21:00 with me, an alt holy priest, an alt prot warrior, 2 main locks, 3 alt hunters, and alt shammy and the mage applicant again. So me and a low +heal healer again.

Before the first pull the mage applicant pulled out (yeah your trial is tonight nabcake - good luck with that!) and we replaced him with a non-raider rogue.

The evening started with only 4 or 5 of us present and someone walking back into a mob that we hadn't cleared; they died as did a hunter. Luckily the tank and I were both inside and he finally woke up and taunted it. I managed to heal us through and then we started the proper run.

A quick few trash packs and we swiftly took down Curator. By the end of his first Evocate he was down to around 10% so didn't last much longer.

Up to Aran and we were doing fairly well then the blizzard came. I decided to bubble through it and keep healing, but then the elementals came and I couldn't keep myself up and everyone else. I died, but has a SS, so was up and Healthstoned and off we went. Unfirtunately come 1% everyone else died and there was only a shaman and rogue up, the shaman died leaving the rogue, Aran and his elementals. The rogue died and then Aran keeled over. 1% wipe? No, we do it with style, we did a 0% wipe - and got the credit for the kill!

Onto Chess which was obviously free badges and more shardage - yes our alts don't need much gear!

Up to Prince. We started, the T4 tank lost agrro to the T6 warlock again and Prince started running, I gave it a few seconds and DI'd the priest. Apparently it was recoverable. Not after I killed/incapacitated both healers!!

Attempt #2 saw 3 appaling infernal placements cutting the tank off from everyone. Oops!

Attempt #3 wasn't really an attempt. I went to rez someone, realise I was out of mana, sat down for a quick drink, Prince spawned on top of me - DOH!!!

Attempt #4 was perfect, the tank was taking huge spike damage and must have been below 5% on several occasions but the alt priest and I managed to heal everyone through for a quick kill without a death!

So 9 more badges for me bring the total to 88.

Nether and Illhoof are scheduled for before tonights raid.

No comments: