Tuesday 1 July 2008

Let's Spend Some Badges

Tonight we're going back to Black Temple to try and get some more bosses down. But first I figured that there is no point in 239 Badges of Justice sitting stewing in my bank.

Also for the moment I don't reckon I'm going to be able to tank in the near future so the priority for the tanking badge shield is pretty low.

So with 239 badges to spend I determined that there were 3 items I wanted (not including the tanking shield)

Essence of the Martyr (41 Badges) - a trinket that gives +84 healing and has an on use of +297 healing for 20 seconds.

Ecclesiastical Cuirass (100 Badges) - chest that gives +97 healing along with plenty of Stamina, Intellect, Crit rating and a blue socket with a critical strike socket bonus. Although a blue gem may deactivate my meta gem. Must check that out.

Gavel of Naaru Blessings (150 Badges) - Main Hand, although I will lose about 6mp5 I think I get a massive +118 healing more than my Shard of the Virtuous.

Well I chose the mace. It's 6 mins to raid start so I don't have time to go get the mats for the +81 healing enchant, but even without it I have boosted my +healing by 37.

Down to 89 badges now then. A half clear of Kara should get me the chest piece and then a couple of weeks for the trinket and then I can finally save up again for the tanking shield.

I need a lot of primal life now, EB still needs some for a spell damage enchant. HW now needs plenty for the Shadow Resistance Set and now I need another 8 for another weapon healing enchant. Looks like EB is going to be farming Zangermarsh for quite some time!!

2 comments:

Ardent Defender said...

For PL farm & herb the Forest Rangers in Terrokkar Forest.

MarcusMaximi said...

I wish I could, but I don't have a herbalist. TiceNits is, but she only logs her on for raids.

I like taking EB to the Dead Mire in North East Zangermarsh and do over the bog lords there. EB just runs around putting CoA, Corr and Siphon Life (my 3 insta-dots) on every bog lord and keeps on running.

This leaves a trail of dead bodies behind him which he then goes and loots. You should easily get a PL from a quick circuit, if not more, and by the time you get back to your starting position you have a full repop!

Really, it takes longer to loot the bodies than to kill them - Mwuhhahahha