Thursday 17 July 2008

New Healing Chest and Mount Hyjal Bug

Before the raid I went and bought my Ecclesiastical Cuirass, slammed a Royal Shadowsong Amethyst in it and got in enchanted with +6 all stats - uber.

I had a problem before whether to wear Glowing Breastplate of Truth or Breastplate of the Lightbinder. This beats both easy, although I lose 8mp5, so I finally sold both.

That brings my unbuffed +heaking to 2106. Raid buffed with Toasted Smorc, Golden Fish Sticks and Elixir of Healing Power it is 2309.

So onto Mount Hyjal and a quick 1 shot of Rage WinterTwat has just been accomplished 30 minutes in.

Starting AnEnema trash now...

... and another 1 shot. It was suggested that the Infernals are bugged but that Blizz had hotfixed it. As of this moment I can confirm that they have not hot fixed it - they are still bugged. The fiery balls fall from the sky but the infernal does not spawn.

Now, 35 minutes later we are starting Kaz'Roger'Roger trash...

... and I just go 10,209 Holy Light crit!! (Probably on a lock with Fel Armour though)

..and then we wiped. Ouch!

22:13 starting 2nd attempt.

22:40 and we lost MT and most of the raid at 5% but we let thrall and his buddies tank him and we got him down, well Thrall got him down, with just 2 or 3 of us still standing!!!

Raid over and with those 6 badges I am back up to 9 whole Badgers!

No comments: