Wednesday 30 January 2008

Marks of Honour

Notice how I spelt honoUr correctly? Anyway, back in the day when I was heading for Rank 10 Leftenant(phonetic), sorry, Lieutenant Commander on HolyWarrior, marks of honour only had one purpose.

Christ it was a long time ago and you had to get drunk to endure all the BG bullshit, so my memory is a little sozzled. But, I am sure the only point of marks was to hand in 3 at a time and get faction rep, honour and maybe even XP.

Can someone confirm that?

OK, second question: WTF do you do with them now?

I had a meeting so no Raiding last night but PS the Rogue continued his rampaging through all 3 BGS available to a level 57 and he has a nice stack of "Marks", but what is he to do with them?

1 comment:

H said...

No rep, no honor, no xp.

You need marks to buy certain items, and you can also trade them for mana and health potions: http://www.wowhead.com/?search=major+combat.



Horns/yawn