Wednesday 9 January 2008

Last Night's Leo Raid

So I was early so we put a few shots against Netherspite in, unfortunately people kept letting the beams go, very frustrating.

So onto Leo. Had another Mage applicant from Fucking Tossers along, but no room for a trial so re-arranged for tomorrow.

Possibly had too many healers. Me, another pally and a priest rolled for the 2 spots. I rolled 92, the other pally rolled 90 and the priest rolled much lower.

The priest left but then got called back by being told that there should be room for them.

Then it was announced that there were too many healers and me and the other pally had to roll again. WTF - I rolled highest 1st time !!! Anyway, I rolled again but the other pally was afk (said she would be); two other raid members rolled for us (in a LOL) way and I won that roll - haha. But still I was told that I would not be going.

WTF??? Motherfuckers.

So I levelled my Shammie from 14 to 16.

After the raid finished I logged back on and guess what? The fuckers downed Leo. I better get some fucking DKP.

Not Impressed.

No comments: