Friday 11 January 2008

Guild First

Last night we went to collect our weekly epix from Lootreaver, which of course required a reset because people were not on the ball.

He dropped the pally T5 token and the warrior T5 token, and I only bid minimum as I knew I was gonna get outbid anyway. What a surprise, the winning bid was more DKP than I have.

The we decided to go take a look at High Astromancer Solarian. And we 3-shotted him. e was a fairly straightforward fight once you get used to making sure you run if away if you get turned into a bomb.

All ranged and healers stod in a tight group in front of him and melee went in. f you got bombedyou just had to run away without fear of running into someone. When the adds came all the pallies laid down consecration and AoE dps could blow their loads easily. Take the priests out quick then some more dps love for Solarian.

The first 2 wipes were just careless bomb incidents.

So I was on a guild first (last time was HK and Gruul or was it Voidy?) after Tuesdays that I missed. He droppped Greaves of the Bloodwarder, Wand of the Forgotten Star and Heartrazor.

What a very satisfying night.

No comments: