Wednesday 23 January 2008

Bastard Gold Sellers

Not happy with clogging up my chat window with crap in Stormwind those bastard gold sellers have started spamming my blog comments.

I noticed yesterday that Big Bear Butt Blogger has recently been afflicted by the same worthless twat.

Please pop over to BBBB and follow his example.

But it's not just BBBB, poor Coriel over at Blessing of Kings has been hit and Galoheart over at Ardent Defender to name but a few.

I thought I'd escaped, but the worthless piece of cockroach sputum that goes by the name of Goldsoon started crapping in my bag last night.

I'm gonna flag the prick just like BBBB has suggested. Please all, do the same.

For now I'm leaving comment moderation off, but if the bastard persists then on it will go and I'll have to track him down and burn his house down and rape his pets. Wanker.

3 comments:

Ardent Defender said...

Cockroaches they are indeed!!

BRK said...

Akismet saves our bacon.

http://www.akismet.com

/wave!

BRK

Alex - aka Firelight said...

I got it as well :(