Tuesday 4 December 2007

What happened to my 3K FoLs?

Last night I knocked out a batch of daily quests including the mana berry collecting cooking quest to make up for the weekends repair bills and then into ZA as part of 3 man healer team (2 pallies and shammie).

We missed out on the 20 minutes to down Bear Boss Nalarakk by about 30 seconds. We started the fight with about 7 minutes left, I think, and he was down to about 10% with 2 mins left and I went in and JoL, Consecrate and Holy Shock and hit him with my big hammer in between healing but he just would not die. Grrrr. But I got a badge of justice out of him I suppose.

It was decided we didn't have enough AoE for the dragon and bird bosses is it? So we went onto the Halazzi the lynx boss, on the way I threw some consecrations out on the packs of wolves that were being multi tanked and this all seemed to go pretty well with me only dawing aggro once, which I bubble out of. The other pallyhealer was also managing to drag aggro from random trolls, a quick Hammer of Justice (from me ?!?! why?) soon dropped him aggro and allowed the tank time to get back on him.

So onto the Lynx and a quick pep talk beforehand and straight in. 10 Seconds later ... "Err I forgot to tell you guys about this thing the boss does" ... Wipe!

Well that was the first and only wipe of the evening and after that he went down pretty standard, with me focusing on MT and a little raid healing and cleansing.

I have put Grid on as my raid frames now and I like it lots, I think it tells you when someone is being attacked (red dot in top left hand corner) and being healed (green dot in bottom left hand corner) but I will need to investigate this further. It allows my mouseover healing macro to work so this is good and it also shows when someone is poisoned so this was super helpful.

The Lynx dropped some plate dps boots which no-one else wanted so I got them and also got 2 Badges of Justice.

Skullshatter Warboots

But I never once saw a 3K FoL crit :( the best I got was 2780 I think. Maybe I had better and/or more buffs when in SSC

Tanking Progress:
Badges of Justice: 43
Holy Dust: 9
Aldor Rep: 7824/12000 Honoured
Shatar Rep: 2747/12000 Honoured
Defence: 491
Avoidance: 102.827%
Armour: 14491
HP: 11227
Mana: 4953

2 comments:

Alex - aka Firelight said...

You're always going to get bigger heals off in 25 man raids mainly due to the amount of extra buffs you might have.

Think about, the MT will probably have Blessing of Light, and maybe Druid Tree Aura as well so that's all going to add up!!

MarcusMaximi said...

Ah,BoL on in SSC and ZA, but didn't have druid tree going on it ZA, sothas prolly it :)