Thursday 20 December 2007

Heroic Crypts

I didn't get to go on the ZA run tonight so those that didn't go got a Heroic Daily done.

I tanked, as I was still prot and there were no other tanks anyway.

It was a pretty bad start with hard pulls but we got through to the first boss and wiped once, but once I knew the tanking strategy he went down on the second try.

By now I had the hang of tanking again and we got to Exarch Maladaar pretty easy.

We downed him pretty quick but everyone else died to his Avatar and left me tanking him and I died pretty quick. We ran back, downed him and looted our gear.

The guide I have says...
The Heroic version of this encounter has few changes, but the DPS increases make it very hard to pull off the encuonter without a very well-geared tank or a
skilled offtank to help out...


So, as we had no offtank I was very happy with that!!!

4 more Badges of Justice, Fanblade Pauldrons (a minor upgrade methinks to Warchief Mantle) and Green Winter Hat. Woot!!

Tanking Progress:
Badges of Justice: 41
Holy Dust: 9
Aldor Rep: 2672/21000 Revered
Shatar Rep: 3184/12000 Honoured
Defence: 491
Avoidance: 102.827%
Armour: 14491
HP: 11227
Mana: 4953

No comments: