Monday 10 December 2007

Badge of Justice Purchases

What with the gem problem I have with my Justicar Headguard it occurred to me that I could spend some of my badges on a BoJ piece.

I'm wearing Kara Epic Mail boots and belt and a blue cloak and trinket. I can hopefully get either Red Riding Hoods cloak or Prince's Stainless Cloak and of course Boots of Valiance. So I checked out trinkets and Plate Belts.

Now, trinkets can't be socketed and none jumped out at me anyway so it's the belt.

I am pretty sure there are no plate healing belts in Karazhan so this would be the ideal BoJ purchase.

So I get looking for epic plate healing belts with gem sockets, the plan being so that I can socket an orange epic gem in them giving three benefits.

1. Upgrade to Plate
2. More healing from Orange Epic Gem
3. Orange Epic Gem will activate the Meta Gem

Guess what, there are quite a few epic plate belts but none are specifically healing, there was tanking, ret, tank/ret. There may have been one healing and spell damage, but that was lower healing than the one I already have, so that would be a backward step.

Looks like I'm gonna have to look elsewhere for my meta gem activation, or bite the bullet and over-write the purple epic gem I already put in the headpiece.

No comments: