Monday 17 December 2007

Leo Again

Went to SSC again last night for another pop at Leo, I was late and wearing my tanking gear - oops.

So started off at 7th place on the healing meters - haha. Swapped into healing gear after the fist pull and was up to second on the healing meters within 10 minutes at 10% when we had 9 healers. the only holy priest was up at 12%. We had 9 dedicated healers and some off healing.

By the time we had cleared Leo's trash I had actually topped the holy priest and was above 14% to her 12% - Oh joy!

We had a good few attempts on Leo and I got my Inner Demon's a few times but got the down each time real quick, again - thanks Bliz for patch 2.3 increase to healer damage!!

We got Leo down to 17% at best and managed to reset the bugger a few times by running him into the tunnel - never heard of that before.

A good experience fight

No comments: