Monday 3 December 2007

Lurker Kill and 3K FoLs

Last nights raid went to Serpentshrine Cavern for Lurker.

I've fought him once and died lots but the guild pretty much has him on farm.

I was doing pretty well, but yet again, even though I was safely in the water for the spout I was still getting hit by it, it's bloody annoying.

But we got him down on the third attempt where I had been dead for most of fight. Just once I would like to be survive an encounter with him.

Of course there was no loot for me, but at least my DKP is building up, so when something does drop I may have enough points to win it.

It must be the new helmet and gems socketed in it, combined with lots of raid buffs; but I was quite regularly getting 3K Flash of Light crits - woot!! I wasn't even eating Golden Fish Sticks, I wonder if I'll get 3100 FoL Crits when eating them. Now I really am uber-healy-pally :)

No comments: