Wednesday 12 December 2007

Leoblahblah the Blind

Having wiped on Morogrim on Sunday night and learnt a bit the guild decided to do the same with Leo.

Good old Blizzard popped a server crash on us about an hour and a half before raid start and seeing as I was in an Heroic Slave Pens at the time I was locked out of the game for longer than most cos it took ages for the instance servers to come back up. As a result I couldn't sign up for the raid.

Lots of other people also had trouble getting into the raid as well, I presume their characters had been invisibly locked into groups.

After a lot of frigging around I ended up in the raid group and off we went.

Clearing to Leo was pretty painless and we got there quicker than I expected, then the fun began.

We wiped several times but got further and further each time, my main problem was my group kept getting out of range and my mouseover Divine Intervention macro didn't work (still haven't figured out why yet!)

I got my inner demon twice. The first time I didn't notice it for a few seconds as I was concentrating on healing, it was only when I moved and spotted this bugger following me that I realised it was mine. It still went down pretty quick though with the improvement in patch 2.3 adding 1/3rd of your healing as damage. The second time it went down even quicker, I suspect NPCL thought I wasn't on the ball and shouted over TeamSpeak "HL - get your demon down" and which point the cool down finished on Judgement and Holy Shock and it was on the floor before she could take a breath to shout again.

One of the wipe was caused by me; we had just about got everyone up after a wipe but there were 3 peeps that had been mind controlled and had been standing with Leo, when the mind control wore off they died immediately. I decided to try and get close enough to rez, Uh-oh - body pull and another wipe.

Well, we had another go and wiped and just as we were ready for another pop, 5 minutes after end time, we got re-spawns right in the middle of us. Bubble-Hearth and raid over.

I started the outing 4th on the healing table after a few trash but was soon in second place 2% behind an uber priest and at least 1% ahead of a shammy with NicePallyClassLeader mixing it with the druids down at the bottom of page one. This time I remembered to throw in the odd down-ranked Holy Light to ensure Light's Grace was around when needed. I even remember to pop Divine Favour and xxxx (can't remember name) once in a while!

Not a bad run, I hope that "Portugese Porkers" start using wws soon so they can see I am uber-healer!!

No comments: