Friday 7 December 2007

Heroic Sethekk Halls

Did a guild run through Heroic Sethekk Halls this afternoon for the daily quest, did it with only 2 wipes. Dodgy trash pull half way through and then I didn't know about the end boss's Arcane Explosion thing, so died. I was only healer so everyone went down eventually.

Not a bad run though as I came out with another 3 Badges of Justice, Deathforge Girdle and Ravenclaw Band for my Ret build. I'm sure I need the ring, not quite so sure about the leggings though, I'm pretty sure I have been using Belt of the Tracker for that build.

When we got out the mage tailor offered to make me Golden Spellthread with the Primal Nether we got. So I "acquired" 10 Primal Lifes and now I have even more healing on Justicar Leggings :)

And of course the quest hand in gave me another 2 Badges of Justice.

Tanking Progress:
Badges of Justice: 56
Holy Dust: 9
Aldor Rep: 2672/21000 Revered
Shatar Rep: 3184/12000 Honoured
Defence: 491
Avoidance: 102.827%
Armour: 14491
HP: 11227
Mana: 4953

No comments: