Looks like the long awaited (really? well I have been vaguelly interested as it means I can get rid of another addon) equipment manager is about to hit the live servers.
- When enabled from the Interface Options menu, this feature will allow players to store sets of equipment, easily swap between saved sets using hotkeys, and pull items directly from backpacks or bank slots (must be at the bank to equip inventory from the bank). Yippee!!
- Blessing of Wisdom and Greater Blessing of Wisdom: Now grant 92 mana per 5 seconds to prevent being overwritten by Mana Spring Totem. Meh!!
- Exorcism: Can no longer be used on player-controlled creatures. Crap, cos this bothers me ... err .. not really at all!!
- Divine Sacrifice: Damage done to the Paladin while this is active will no longer cause the effect to break early, and if it is dispelled or cancelled early, the damage counter will reset correctly the next time the spell is cast. Whateva!
- Sacrifice (Voidwalker) redesigned: Sacrifices a portion of the Voidwalker's health, giving its master a shield that will absorb X damage for 30 seconds. While the shield holds, spell casting will not be interrupted by damage. 1-minute cooldown. Err, is this a good change? Does it just mean that old Voidy doesn't die but gives you the same protection? It's hardly a Sacrifice Voidwalker then is it? More like a Hurt Voidwalker a Little. Meh!
- Demonic Sacrifice: This spell will no longer appear in any Warlock's spellbook. Eh Wot?
- Shadow Dance: Issues with action bars and ability use arising from using Stealth while Shadow Dance is active have been fixed. Nice?
- Tricks of the Trade: To prevent exploits, this ability can no longer be cast on non-player targets. Hmmm!!
- Jewel of the Sewers: You can now fish in all parts of the Dalaran sewers for this quest. Woot!! Not really. Meh!!
- Phantom Ghostfish: Can now be caught from Nettlefish schools in Sholazar Basin. Bugfix??
This maybe slightly out of date, these are from the PTR, just researching the live notes now.