Wednesday 13 May 2009

I Finally Started the Argent Tournament

So after all the achievement fun of the last few days I finally arrived in Icecrown for the Argent Tournament.

I guess I won't be the first one to hit Champion of the Alliance, or whatever it is, but I'll get there eventually!

I got the taster quests and headed off to hand them in and start the real quests. Note: The goblin materials collection quests don't give you honour or collection thingies. And before you know it ...


Talk about a cheap achievement, I think I got this just for handing in the taster quest to the Arcanist dude in the tent and accepting the first trainer quest!!

So anyway, training quests and lance acquired it's time to head off outside and get your fat, cellulitey, pox-ridden arse up onto a horse ...



To Be Continued...

No comments: