Wednesday 6 May 2009

Children's Week Daily Chores Achievement (Cheat)

Well, looks like Firelight Alex was right when he said you can do the Daily Chores achievement all in one day.

I had done it on HolyWarrior but I had only done Saturday's and Sunday's daily quests on EvilBastard and forgot all about it on Monday (bloody bank holidays!!!) So come Tuesday I thought oh Sh1t!!!

I finished off the achievement on HW (see next post) and prevaricated as much as possible, but I had to see whether I had blown the meta-achievement on EB at some point.

So, the moment I had been putting off came. I logged onto EvilBastard and ported him over to the Isle of QuelSeraSera and picked up 2 dailies. He had 2/5 dailies clocked on the achievement so I banged out the mana remnants and the reactivating sentries quests and went and handed them in. 4/5 dailies now clocked!!! YAY!!!

So off I pop and kill some demons and impale a Hate Spouter or whatever and 5/5 - Daily Chores complete in 3 days, non-consecutive!!


So, although the achievement says complete a daily quest for five consecutive days with your orphan out; it turns out you don't have to!!

Thanks Alex. Great tip.

Daily Chores Achievement Cheat: You can still get it done now. Hand in 5 dailies tonight and get your Daily Chores Achievement.

EvilBastard just has to do all the battleground tasks and Kill King YingYang in UP now and he will be Patron EvilBastard!!

No comments: